Designer Leggings - The Great Wave, Hokusai.
The Great Wave of Kanagawa, Hokusai's most famous work and one of the most recognizable examples of Japanese art. Yes, these printed leggings show "Oh--That Wave." Created with wood block printing, The Great Wave of Kanagawa is the first print in a book of 36 views of Mt. Fuji, Hokusai's obsession in the early 1800's. Like Where's Waldo, Mt. Fuji hides...behind your foot in stunning colors.Our Best Seller!
Features You Expect (Deserve!) In Your Leggings
- Roomy zipper pocket! High waist. Lifetime wicking.
- Fab fabric: 88% Polyester, 12% Dupont Lycra spandex stretch.
- Brilliant, no-fade color. Eco-friendly printing.
- Made in USA. Free shipping in US.
- Free Returns. Free Exchanges.
- Most items are custom made & may differ slightly from photos.
- EZ CARE: Machine or hand wash, cool water. No fabric softener. Hang or lay to dry (or can dry in machine at low heat).