Colorful Leggings - Kandinsky Circles & Squares Famous Art
Kandinsky, often known as the "Father of Abstract Painting," created this familiar work in 1913 as a study of the interaction of color in his paintings. Awesome ArtWear brought your closet alive when we put Circles and Squares on colorful leggings!
The repetition of somewhat concentric circles and squares plays to Kandinsky's belief that color is the soul of art. At Awesome ArtWear we couldn't agree more!
Features You Expect (Deserve!) In Your Leggings
- Roomy zipper pocket! High waist. Lifetime wicking.
- Fab fabric: 88% Polyester, 12% Dupont Lycra spandex stretch.
- Brilliant, no-fade color. Eco-friendly printing.
- Made in USA. Free shipping in US.
- Free Returns. Free Exchanges.
- Most items are custom made & may differ slightly from photos.
- EZ CARE: Machine or hand wash, cool water. No fabric softener. Hang or lay to dry (or can dry in machine at low heat).